Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Nagoya Day 1

Sunday was our free day before we started training so the girls and I decided to do a little sightseeing around Nagoya. After a little research, we decided to go to the Nagoya Castle and the Nagoya TV Tower (It's like a mini version of the Eiffel Tower) It is apparently very popular for "Lovers" or couples to go there and enjoy the view of the city! It is really pretty at night and is located in the center of a park.

The Castle was really pretty and we were able to get a nice view of the beautiful trees changing color! It really felt like fall! Well I guess it's December now, so it's winter, but whatever. Anyways I am trying to figure out how to post pictures on this think so I can show you where I was, but I'm kind of new to this whole blog thing, so stick with me here...

Okay time to get back to studying for training tomorrow... Yep it's like I'm in school again! I love it!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see some pictures of Nagoya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures Nikki. You are the image of your mom! Are you in a city or small town?
    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right now I'm in Nagoya (a pretty large city) but I will be working in a smaller city called Kakegawa. It is in the Shizuoka prefecture(like a state in Japan). I've heard great things about it- very beautiful... I arrive there on Wed. 12/9 after I complete my training :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha love the Darth Vader helemt. Zack would be proud. Seems like you're having a blast so far babycakes!!

    ReplyDelete